Thursday, April 10, 2014

Infographic Version 1 Group Critique



So we tried something different for critiquing in class the other day by splitting into groups of three or four to discuss each others' work on a smaller, more personal level. Here are the notes that I took from the discussion, most of which pertain to organization and altering the text. Here is a screenshot of the first version:




I want to put the main percentages in the center around a circle, rather than having them scattered unevenly. Also, I will divide each pie slice into smaller sections for all of the subsections. The graph, in turn, will be pretty unbalanced in terms of information, but I am going to see if there is a way that I can connect subsections to each other to make it less of a pie chart and more of an infographic.
Stay tuned for the final draft!

No comments:

Post a Comment